STRUCTURAL SAFETY ASSESSMENT
We deliver programme and cost savings across a variety of projects
CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
Applying civil and structural engineering expertise to any construction project is vital in order to achieve the desired objectives as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Civil and structural engineering has such diverse requirements across different sectors, and it is not always an easy task.
Bureau Veritas has the experience to undertake civil and structural engineering services with more than 190+ years of experience, worldwide presence and considerable experience in all sectors.
- Full range of civil and structural engineering services from one, independent, global-leading consultancy
- Partnership approach to help achieve programme and cost savings
- Dedicated, professional team for every project, which remains consistent for the duration of the contract
- Construction industry specialists with experience of all sectors
- A global network of experienced consultants
- Innovative approach using the latest technology and online tools to enhance service
- Gain access to in-house seminars from Bureau Veritas, providing clear, concise and independent information for your teams on a range of issues and topics
BUREAU VERITAS - EXPERTS IN CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
Using a unique partnership approach, our experienced team of professionals offers a full range of civil and structural engineering services to help deliver programme and cost savings across a wide variety of projects.
Our services encompass the entire development process from inception, through planning approval and consent to detailed design and completion, utilising BIM compliant software.
We have considerable experience in load bearing masonry, steel, reinforced concrete and timber framed structures, plus modular lightweight steel construction. Our team also has the knowledge and understanding to integrate sustainable construction methods and renewable energies into the design process.
OUR CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING EXPERTISE ALSO COVERS:
- Infrastructure in construction
- Commercial refurbishment and listed building renovation
- Brownfield engineering solutions
- Environment appraisals and consequence assessments