ELECTRICAL SAFETY ASSESSMENT
Electrical Safety is critical for any employer, not just to meet legislation, but to reduce risk.
With businesses facing increased competition and pressure to drive efficiencies, achieving compliance and meeting best practice standards concerning electrical installations can prevent injury or death, reduce the risk of damage to buildings, improve engagement amongst employees and reduce costs too, by minimizing downtime for maintenance and repair. In many cases, it is also required to validate insurance premiums.
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS?
- Experience in electrical work
- Fixed electrical wiring inspection and testing
- Risk assessments of fixed electrical installations
- Drawings, tracing, labeling, and schedules of electrical installations
- Thermographic surveys
- Electrical safety auditing