We ensure that you are meeting all the relevant codes, standards and regulations to keep your operatives safe and assets productive
Identifying risk and securing the highest levels of process safety are essential for any onshore or offshore industrial plant – and nobody does it better than Bureau Veritas.
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT YOU?
ACHIEVE COMPLIANCE WITH SAFETY SERVICES & RISK MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS
At a time when quality assurance and quality control operations have never been higher on the agenda, Bureau Veritas is striving to ensure that you are meeting all the relevant codes, standards and regulations to keep your operatives safe and assets producing.
Industrial risk management is a core part of our business and we are proud to be known as a leading supplier of independent verification services throughout the industry. We are conscious that large global projects need support on a global scale, and to deliver this, we have a network of technical centres that span the globe.
BUREAU VERITAS - EXPERTS IN SAFETY SERVICES & RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Throughout its long history, Bureau Veritas has played an integral role in the evolution of risk and safety services. We have more than 190+ years experience and as a global leader in testing, inspection and certification, we have tailored our operating procedures and developed the professional credentials of our staff specifically to secure the highest levels of process safety expertise in the industry.
Our services have been designed to effectively identify and assess the various types of potential risks that may occur at any given time during the operation of your facility.
We offer you customised services to help achieve the necessary process safety performance for your plant.
- HSE Case Studies : Bureau Veritas provides full range of HSE case studies for greenfield facilities likes: bow-tie, drop object, ALARP, etc.
- Hazard Identification Study (HAZID) : A powerful tool for identifying occupational, facility, and external hazards.
- Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP): A powerful tool for identifying the causes of undesirable plant conditions.
- Quantified Risk Assessment (QRA): A Powerful Decision Tool for Risk Management.
- Process safety management (PSM): A systematic approach to major accident hazard management.
- SIL Verification: Analyse and Assess the Safety Integrity and Functional Requirements of Safety Instrumented Systems
- Technical Safety Studies: To provide awareness of the various type of risk studies (ERA, FERA, LOPA, CFD,… ) which may carry out for an oil and gas or process industry facilities.
- Compliance & management (HSE audits): Helping companies meet with Health, Safety & Environmental regulations
- ATEX & DSEAR: We ensure that your hazardous areas are compliant and safe in accordance with ATEX and DSEAR