OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Put your staff first, with ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety management
ISO 45001:2018, A UNIVERSAL FRAMEWORK TO MANAGE HAZARDS
Organisations are responsible for the health and safety of employees and people who work under its control. For this reason, the company must provide a safe and healthy workplace, preventing accidents, work-related injury and ill-health, as well as continually improving OH&S performance.
WHAT IS ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001 has been prepared using “High-Level Structure”. This is intended to enhance alignment among ISO’s management system standards, and to facilitate the implementation for organisations that need to meet the requirements of several standards simultaneously, for example, the already released ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
MAIN BENEFITS OF ISO 45001
- Reduce work-related injury, ill-health and death.
- Develop and implement an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives
- Demonstrate the leadership and commitment with respect of the OH&S management system.
- Eliminate OH&S Risk
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION?
- Improve your company's Health & Safety image
- By implementing ISO 45001:2018 certification, you receive proof of your organisation’s ongoing commitment to the health and safety of your employees.
- Demonstrate legal compliance with safety regulations
- A certified occupational health and safety management system provides assurance that legal compliance is effectively managed. Implementing an OHSMS is now a legal requirement in many countries.
- Reduce insurance premiums
- By reducing the number of accidents or damage to equipment or plant sites, an organisation can also reduce insurance premiums, cost of fines and civil actions.