GENERIC METHOD ON MAPPING DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM
The objective of this training course is to become Internal Auditor on IATF 16949 without core tools
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
The Internal Auditor on IATF 16949 without Core Tools training course is designed for all levels of management and those whose responsibility it is in maintain existing systems and are likely to be involved in the implementation of their system to the IATF 16949:2016
- Familiarity with the structure and requirements of IATF 16949:2016 would be of benefit.
- Lack of this will not be detrimental to those who want to join this course
By attending this program, participants will have:
- A review and examination of the IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
- Understanding various terms in relation to requirements of IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- An understanding of the automotive process and system approach.
- An ability to identify the processes needed in the quality management system and their sequence and interactions.
- Understanding of the management system principles including the concept of continual improvement.
- Hands-on experience in conducting internal audits