Outsourcing your laboratory to Bureau Veritas will help improving technical delivery and reduce operating costs.
Any company that has an in-house analytical laboratory has the option to outsource the running of the facility to a third party whose core business it is to manage and develop laboratories - thus lowering running costs and capital expenditure. Quality control may also be improved through the introduction of rigorous audit programs and using resources available within a larger network of laboratories, such as dedicated compliance and quality management.
In addition, outsourcing the laboratory can lead to more investment in new technology reducing turnaround times and lowering costs per-unit of analysis. Bureau Veritas has delivered numerous laboratory outsourcing projects around the world for oil and gas majors.
- Biofuels Services
- Cargo Treatment Services
- Chemical Testing
- Crude Oil Testing
- Diesel Fuel Testing
- Jet Fuel Testing
- Equipment Maintenance Programme
- Experienced Management of Laboratory
- Implementation and Maintenance Of Quality System
- Laboratory Proficiency Testing
- Offshore Laboratory Equipment Calibration
- Oil and Lubricant Analysis
- Routine and Non-Routine Analysis
- Transformer Oil Testing