IFS unannounced audit rule
May. 11 2021
Dear value customers,
Currently IFS is making rules for unannounced audits. By this email, we want to keep you up-to-date and follow up. The IFS unannounced audit rule include the following:
- At least every 3rd IFS Assessment needs to be unannounced- starting for IFS Food and IFS Logistic on 01.01.2021
- If the registered for unannounced audit company would like to postpone the audit and to go through a complete unannounced audit after the Corona crisis, the CB can let the current registration expire. As soon as audits are possible again, the certification body can use “option 2” to set up a new unannounced audit registration.
- The unannounced rule and the new registration without option 2 (starting in March).
- According to IFS v7 the unannounced assessment option 2 is not possible
- In case of unannounced IFS Assessment window starts on or after 1st May the assessment shall be made according to v7
- Already registered unannounced assessments previous “Option 1” registrations will be transferred automatically to unannounced recertification assessments. There is no action required and it has no impact on the Certificate validity and timeframe.
- Already registered unannounced assessments for “Option 1 with seasonal tick box” will be transferred automatically to unannounced recertification assessments. Please check if you are able to perform the assessment within the set timeframe. In case this is not possible due to seasonal circumstances, please register for the initial unannounced assessment with an individual fitting timeframe. A separate mail will be sent to you including your concerned sites end of February 2021.
- Already registered unannounced assessments previous “Option 2” registrations will be transferred automatically to unannounced initial assessments with the already set timeframe. Please note this certificate validity cannot be calculated in advance.
Please visit our website of Bureau Veritas to learn and update more information regarding the services provided by Bureau Veritas and news related to the events that are regularly held at hoặc
Thank you very much!