Bureau Veritas provides a wide range of certification, inspection, and testing services towards sustainability in the Food and Agricultural sectors including Food-safety quality, Traceability, and Social responsibility and Environment Marine resource, Animal health.
We provide certification audits of standards that meet traceability requirements such as:
- GLOBAL G.A.P IFA: standard of Global Good Agriculture Practices for Integrated Farm Assurance
- BAP: BAP standards
- ASC standard: Standard of Aquaculture Stewardship Council for aquaculture farming
- MSC Fishery: Standard of Marine Stewardship Council for Fishery activities
- Responsible fishing: Standard of responsible fishing
- Organic: Standard for producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products including seed suppliers, farmers, food processors, retailers and restaurants
- RSPO Supply Chain: Standard of Sustainable Palm Oil production in Palm Oil Supply Chain for global Palm Oil producers.
- FSA-SAI platform: FSA (Farm Sustainability Assessment) is a highly effective new tool providing companies in the food and drink value chain around the world - one single, simple tool to assess sustainable practices and helping to source more and more sustainably grown agricultural products.