FOOD SAFETY QUALITY STANDARDS
Bureau Veritas provides a wide range of certification, inspection, and testing services towards sustainability in the Food and Agricultural sectors including Food-safety quality, Traceability, and Social responsibility and Environment Marine resource, Animal health.
We provide certification assessment services for standards that meet Food safety and quality requirements such as:
- GMP: Good manufacturing practices (GMP) are the practices required in order to conform to the guidelines recommended by agencies that control the authorization and licensing of the manufacture and sale of food & beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, dietary supplements, and medical devices
- HACCP: hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) Is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical, physical hazards and more recently radiological hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe and designs measures to reduce these risks to a safe level
- ISO 22000: is the first international standard for implementation of certified food safety management system. It covers interactive communication, System management and Hazard control. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size or position in the food chain
- BRCGS for Food Safety: British Retail Consortium Global Standard for the food and food ingredient manufacturing, processing and packing industry
- BRCGS for food packaging materials: the Global Standard for Packaging Materials was designed to protect the consumer by providing a common basis for the certification of companies supplying packaging to food producers
- IFS Food: International Feature Standard for all food manufacturers
- IFS Global Markets - Food: The IFS Global Markets – Food is a standardized food safety assessment program for retailers as well as industry branded food products. The program is meant to support “small and/or less developed businesses” in the development of their food safety management systems and making the first step towards the implementation of the IFS Food Standard
- Food Safety Program SQF: The SQF Code meets the needs of all suppliers in the food industry through an internationally recognized certification system, featuring an emphasis on the systematic application of HACCP for control of food safety hazards. The implementation of an SQF management system addresses a buyer’s food safety requirements and provides the solution for businesses supplying local and global food markets.
- Gluten free: standard of Gluten Free for producers and food safety auditing companies in the production of gluten free food products
- GMO Free (VLOG "Ohne Gentechnik" Standard): This standard was designed together with representatives of producers of animal feed and food industry, certification bodies, interest groups and public representatives. It supports production facilities in the implementation of the legal requirements of "GMO-free" labeling and establishes uniform inspections for certification companies.
- FSMA: standard of Food Safety Modernization Act signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011 for Feed, Food, produced and imported products to US market
- GLOBAL G.A.P IFA: standard of Global Good Agriculture Practices for Integrated Farm Assurance
- Tiêu chuẩn BAP: BAP standards