PACKAGING TRANSIT TESTING
SHIPPING WITH CONFIDENCE
As consumer needs for global products increase, so does the demand for durable packaging. Meanwhile, designing sustainable packaging has become more crucial than ever. This often involves using lighter materials, reducing packing, and replacing materials.
Although changes in the ecosystem can be advantageous, they also possess the potential to cause harm. Customers have the expectation that their purchased items will arrive in an undamaged state, regardless of whether they were bought in-store or online. In situations where items arrive damaged, customers can become dissatisfied and merchants and producers may incur additional costs.
Transit or Packaging Testing provides retailers and manufacturers with the greatest way to predict how items will perform in shipment and boost consumer happiness. Testing can determine whether changes in sustainability have affected the packaging's protective qualities.
Bureau Veritas provides package integrity and performance testing by qualified packaging laboratory personnel using a wide range of ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) performance testing methodologies. ISTA, an international organization committed to developing packaging technologies, is a global pioneer in specifications for packaged product testing and laboratory certification.
• Increase customer satisfaction
• Reduce costs normally associated with damaged goods
• Improve environmental and cost benefits through the elimination of excessive packaging materials
• Enhance brand image and reputation
At Bureau Veritas, we are committed to providing the best transit testing services in the consumer products industry. We are an active member of the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) and its Technical Council. Additionally, each of our ISTA certified locations has one or more ISTA Certified Professionals on its staff to provide you with experienced and knowledgeable assistance.
Our services include evaluations for the following ISTA series:
- ISTA 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1G, 1H
- ISTA 2A, 2B, 2C
- ISTA 3A, 3B, 3E, 3F, 3L-Small, 3L-A, 3L-B, 3L-C, 3L-D, 3L-E, 3L-F, 3L-G, 3L-H
- ISTA 4AB
- ISTA 6-AMAZON.com-Over Boxing, 6-AMAZON.com-SIOC Type A, 6-AMAZON.com-SIOC Type B, 6-AMAZON.com-SIOC Type C, 6-AMAZON.com-SIOC Type D, 6-AMAZON.com-SIOC Type E, 6-AMAZON.com-SIOC Type F, 6-AMAZON.com-SIOC Type G, 6-AMAZON.com-SIOC Type H, 6-FedEx-A, 6-FedEx-B, 6-SAMSCLUB
- ISTA 7D