CERTIFICATIONS IN THE STAGE OF FARMING & FISHING
Bureau Veritas offers an extensive range of independent testing, inspection and certification services operating throughout a broad and diverse range of agriculture and food markets.
We offer a comprehensive “Farm-to-Fork” service helping to minimize risk throughout the entire supply chain. Our global network of state-of-the-art laboratories and qualified inspectors and auditors is well placed to support you with a complete suite of product-related services, providing unique risk management solutions and peace of mind throughout all stages of the food supply chain.
For farming and fishing, we help you meet standards such as:
- GLOBAL G.AP IFA: standard of Global Good Agriculture Practices for Integrated Farm Assurance
- BAP Farm: BAP for farm standards
- ASC Farm: Standard of Aquaculture Stewardship Council for aquaculture farming
- MSC Fishery: Standard of Marine Stewardship Council for Fishery activities
- Responsible fishing: Standard of responsible fishing
- Organic: standard for producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products including seed suppliers, farmers, food processors, retailers and restaurants.