CERTIFICATIONS IN THE STAGE OF TRADING
Bureau Veritas offers an extensive range of independent testing, inspection and certification services operating throughout a broad and diverse range of agriculture and food markets.
We offer a comprehensive “Farm-to-Fork” service helping to minimize risk throughout the entire supply chain. Our global network of state-of-the-art laboratories and qualified inspectors and auditors is well placed to support you with a complete suite of product-related services, providing unique risk management solutions and peace of mind throughout all stages of the food supply chain.
For the stage of trading, we can provide certification audit services of the following standards:
- BRCGS Agents & Brokers: British Retail Consortium Global Standard for non-manufacturing businesses in the food and packaging industries including of Brokers, Agents, Importers/ Exporters
- IFS Broker: International Feature Standard for trading partners including of broker, agents, and importers
- GLOBAL G.A.P CoC: Standard of Global Good Agriculture practices for Chain of Custody to identify the status of products throughout the entire process, from farm to retailer
- ASC / MSC CoC: Standard of Aquaculture/ Marine Stewardship council for Chain of Custody aimed to processors, traders, supply chain companies handling ASC certified products
- Organic: standard for producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products including seed suppliers, farmers, food processors, retailers and restaurants
- FSMA: standard of Food Safety Modernization Act signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011 for Feed, Food, produced and imported products to US market