CERTIFICATIONS IN THE STAGE OF MANUFACTURING
Bureau Veritas offers an extensive range of independent testing, inspection and certification services operating throughout a broad and diverse range of agriculture and food markets.
We offer a comprehensive “Farm-to-Fork” service helping to minimize risk throughout the entire supply chain. Our global network of state-of-the-art laboratories and qualified inspectors and auditors is well placed to support you with a complete suite of product-related services, providing unique risk management solutions and peace of mind throughout all stages of the food supply chain.
For the stage of manufacturing, we can support you to meet the following standards:
- FSSC 22000: Food Safety System Certification standard
- BRCGS for Food Safety: British Retail Consortium Global Standard for the food and food ingredient manufacturing, processing and packing industry
- BRCGS for food packaging materials: the Global Standard for Packaging Materials was designed to protect the consumer by providing a common basis for the certification of companies supplying packaging to food producers
- IFS Food: International Feature Standard for all food manufacturers
- IFS Global Markets - Food: The IFS Global Markets – Food is a standardized food safety assessment program for retailers as well as industry branded food products. The program is meant to support “small and/or less developed businesses” in the development of their food safety management systems and making the first step towards the implementation of the IFS Food Standard
- SQF Food Safety Program: The SQF Code meets the needs of all suppliers in the food industry through an internationally recognized certification system, featuring an emphasis on the systematic application of HACCP for control of food safety hazards. The implementation of an SQF management system addresses a buyer’s food safety requirements and provides the solution for businesses supplying local and global food markets
- GLOBAL G.A.P CoC: Standard of Global Good Agriculture practices for Chain of Custody to identify the status of products throughout the entire process, from farm to retailer
- ASC / MSC CoC: Standard of Aquaculture/ Marine Stewardship council for Chain of Custody aimed to processors, traders, supply chain companies handling ASC certified products
- BAP SPS: BAP for Seafood processing standard
- Gluten Free: standard of Gluten Free for producers and food safety auditing companies in the production of gluten free food products
- GMO Free: (VLOG "Ohne Gentechnik" Standard): This standard was designed together with representatives of producers of animal feed and food industry, certification bodies, interest groups and public representatives. It supports production facilities in the implementation of the legal requirements of "GMO-free" labeling and establishes uniform inspections for certification companies
- RSPO Supply Chain: Standard of Sustainable Palm Oil production in Palm Oil Supply Chain for global Palm Oil producers
- FSMA: standard of Food Safety Modernization Act signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011 for Feed, Food, produced and imported products to US market.
- Organic: standard for producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products including seed suppliers, farmers, food processors, retailers and restaurants.