CERTIFICATIONS IN THE STAGE OF STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION
Bureau Veritas offers an extensive range of independent testing, inspection and certification services operating throughout a broad and diverse range of agriculture and food markets.
We offer a comprehensive “Farm-to-Fork” service helping to minimize risk throughout the entire supply chain. Our global network of state-of-the-art laboratories and qualified inspectors and auditors is well placed to support you with a complete suite of product-related services, providing unique risk management solutions and peace of mind throughout all stages of the food supply chain.
For the stage storage and distribution , we provide certification audits services for standards such as:
- BRCGS Storage and Distribution: standard of maintaining products integrity during storage and distribution
- IFS Logistics: This IFS standard, specifically developed for storage, distribution, and transportation, as well as loading and unloading activities, is able to be implemented in environments managing both food and non-food products
- IFS Global Markets Logistics: The IFS Global Markets Logistics program’s objective is to facilitate market access locally, create mutual acceptance along the supply chain and provide a framework for mentoring, developing and assessing small and less developed logistics service provider
- GLOBAL G.A.P CoC: Standard of Global Good Agriculture practices for Chain of Custody to identify the status of products throughout the entire process, from farm to retailer
- ASC / MSC CoC: Standard of Aquaculture/ Marine Stewardship council for Chain of Custody aimed to processors, traders, supply chain companies handling ASC certified products
- FSMA: standard of Food Safety Modernization Act signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011 for Feed, Food, produced and imported products to US market.