CERTIFICATIONS IN THE STAGE OF FEED MANUFACTURING
Bureau Veritas offers an extensive range of independent testing, inspection and certification services operating throughout a broad and diverse range of agriculture and food markets.
We offer a comprehensive “Farm-to-Fork” service helping to minimize risk throughout the entire supply chain. Our global network of state-of-the-art laboratories and qualified inspectors and auditors is well placed to support you with a complete suite of product-related services, providing unique risk management solutions and peace of mind throughout all stages of the food supply chain.
For the stage of feed manufacturing, we provide certification assessment servicessuch as:
- FSSC 22000 for animal feed production: Food Safety System Certification standard for animal feed production
- GLOBAL G.A.P CFM: standard of Global Good Agriculture Practices for Compound Feed Manufacturing
- BAP Feed Mills: Standard of Best Aquaculture Practices for Feed Mills
- FAMI-QS: standard of the Quality and Safety system for Specialty Feed Ingredients
- GMP+ FSA: Standard of Good manufacturing Practices for Feed Safety Assurance
- IFFO: Global Standard and Certification Programme for the Responsible Supply of Fishmeal and Fish Oil (IFFO RS). It’s for raw materials and the safe production of ingredients for aquaculture, agriculture and directly in the production of consumer products
- FSMA: standard of Food Safety Modernization Act signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011 for Feed, Food, produced and imported products to US market.