Assuring Project Timetables are kept on Schedule.
In today’s international marketplace, it is typical to find engineered equipment, for a single project,
being supplied by multiple manufacturers in various countries. The coordination and facilitation of
global expediting activities requires a firm with a unique international network. Bureau Veritas is
comprised of over 700 offices globally and can provide expeditors at various locations. All of our
Expediters follow the same established procedures, whereby, no matter the geographic location, our
clientele can expect a uniform level of service.
What is Expediting?
Expediting is one of the major activities contributing to the successful execution of major projects; it
enables the site construction work to proceed as scheduled and helps to minimize delays and costly
product deficiency issues. Expediting requires detailed and quantified analysis of causes and effects
throughout the critical path of fabrication of a given piece of equipment, from ordering to delivery. This
includes: Order status; Inventory of equipment in stock; Design verifications; Progress in Manufacturing, Testing, Packing, Shipment and Delivery.
Bureau Veritas’ expeditors are onsite to monitor and follow-up on the progress of various critical path tasks.
They are there to provide visibility to and assurance of normal progress of fabrication. We provide details
clarifying that critical path tasks are being achieved in line with the forecasts as well as minimizing the
risk of unexpected or undesirable delays which might impact project deadlines.
What are the key benefits?
- Minimize unexpected or undesirable delays
- Minimize costly product deficiency issues
- Third Party inspection results assure for independent, un-biased results.
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS ?
- Recognition - Founded in 1828, Bureau Veritas is the worldwide leader specialized in QHSE&SA services.
- Certified to ISO 9001 for all of its activities throughout the world, the company has earned a large number of accreditations and notifications.
- Knowledge and Expertise - Our qualified local teams are familiar with monitoring and analyzing causes and effects throughout the critical path of fabrication. Our expeditors are experienced utilizing specification criteria defined by API, AWWA, AWS, ASTM, ASME, ANSI, IEEE and client project documentation.
- Network - With more than 80,000 employees in 900 offices and laboratories covering 140 countries, Bureau Veritas is able to act quickly on its clients' behalf anywhere in the world.
- Online Reporting Services - Our exclusive password secured extranet, BVNet enables clients to monitor progress of their shop inspections worldwide. MAIA+ facilitates follow-up, speeds reporting, and can be customized to specific client needs.