Non-destructive testing (NDT)
NDT Testing (NDT) covers the whole range of analysis techniques used in industry to evaluate the properties of a material, equipment or system without causing damage.
What are Non-destructive Testing (NDT)?
Non-destructive Testing (NDT) consists of a variety of non-invasive inspection techniques used to evaluate material properties, components, or entire process units. The techniques can also be utilized to detect, characterize, or measure the presence of damage mechanisms. The purpose of NDT is to inspect a component in a safe, reliable, and cost effective manner without causing damage to the equipment or shutting down plant operations.
Our NDT capabilities
Our specialized NDT Techniques and technologies are certified to international standards. Moreover, with our state-of-the-art equipment and highly qualified professionals, you will be provided with confidence and assurance.
Of course, safety is the main concern for us as well. Some of our advanced techniques are developed to minimalize the use of radiation, or even replace radiography completely by ultrasonic methods.
With over 400+ projects and 30,000 Km of cross country pipeline inspection, we have impeccable credentials and a strong track record in executing large-scale NDT Projects including both CAPEX & OPEX.
- A global leader in Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection
- Global Presence
- Over 750+ skilled NDT professionals
- Comprehensive NDT Inspection services
- A proven track record for Onshore and Offshore applications
- Asset Integrity Management competencies
- Approved by Major Operators & EPC Biggies
- Rich experience in all major sectors for both Construction & Operation
- Commitment and Excellence
Worldwide technical center to support NDT service
The Bureau Veritas Technical Center network is the backbone of our global engineering expertise bringing to our clients the best of Bureau Veritas knowledge including design compliance and appraisal, verification, Asset Integrity Management and risk & safety assessment studies
- Commercial access to the entire European market.
- "One-stop shopping" statutory services on a global basis along the whole supply chain, from design and manufacturing to assembly.
- Confidence that equipment is compliant with the European machinery directive and is authorized to be operated once installed.
- Better reliability and efficiency of the manufacturing and assembly process
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS?
Bureau Veritas has a worldwide NDT track record with proven performance on new construction, pipeline installation, in-service inspection, Shut downs and expansion projects as the total NDT solution provider.
In every stage of the life cycle of your assets Bureau Veritas can contribute with added value NDT services.
As Bureau Veritas, we can provide end-to-end inspection services, integrating all Testing, Inspection and Certification service requirements. You can align your NDT needs with the other BV services of Inspection & Asset Integrity Management studies.
We also offer a fully integrated Operation solution package combining Conventional NDT, Advanced NDT, Heat Treatment, Inspection and Asset Integrity Management.